Since 2010 the portfolio of SoftConEx includes a ticket automation that enables fully automated fulfillment of flight bookings.
Matrix Ticketfactory is based on the extensive web service transactions of the Travice API.
The ticket factory’s capabilities include customer assignment, pricing (optionally with automatic price optimization), credit card charging and ticketing of flight reservations and ancillaries, export to back office systems and invoice printing as well as downstream processes such as statistics or schedule change automation. All these steps can be processed fully automatically.
Based on the Travice API basic transactions, each customer receives their own individual ticket route, which is then hosted and operated by SoftConEx in one of their cooperating data centers .
- Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan, Abacus, Farelogix and Direct Connects are connected as sources.
- The service creation can be triggered either using queue automation or via an XML import. In addition to the import of flight services, this enables the processing of non-airline services such as hotels, rental cars or insurance.
- Various export formats into back office systems (e.g. SAP) or payment providers (Ogone, Computop,…) are already supported.
- All known GDS tariff sources and Consolidator net tariffs imported via STADAF 2.0 can be integrated.
- If a customer requires special interfaces, e.g. to payment providers or back office systems, these weil be connected as part of the service.
- As a control module of the ticket factory a process management was developed which is optimally adapted to the mass processing of flight bookings.
- The user interface has been implemented as a convenient web client and can be used with any current Internet browser.